Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 1

Hello and welcome to my blog! This is my first ever attempt at 'blogging', but after looking at so many wonderful blogs by such amazingly creative people I thought I'd give it a go. I recently became a mum for the first time and after we got over some initial sleep deprived months I found myself looking for something to do. I've always loved anything crafty so I decided to pull out a few of my unfinished projects.

It had been a long time since I had done any sewing so I went to the web to seek out the turorials I needed to guide me. Since that day I have been obsessed! I am in love with fabric! Amy Butler, Sandi Henderson, Anna Maria Horner, and tonnes more! Then there is finding something to do with this amazing fabric... and so the journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment